Tuesday, September 25, 2012

two weeks

We had a two week check up yesterday.  Our little boy is doing great!
Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz - 40th percentile
Height: 20 3/4" - 50th percentile
Head circumference: 37 1/2 cm - 50th percentile
 
Very nomal.  Also, can I just brag for a minute?  This boy is tough.  The nurse and doctor has to poke and prick him for some blood tests.  Not one tear.  No, sir.  It didn't even phase him.  I am so proud!
 
Happenings of this week:
*On a not-so-happy note, Beckham hates baths.  This has been one of the only times he has cried - literally screamed at me.  Because he gets so mad, I don't like to give him a bath by myself.  Jason is always there to assist.  Hopefully one day he will enjoy bath time.

*We met Great Grandma Merdith.  Beckham was extatic, as you can tell.  Grandma told us that Beckham made 57 great grandchildren for her.  What a blessing.

*Beckham loves to get his cloths off.  He is one content baby with only a diaper on.

*Beckham also loves his play time.  He lays on the floor and will kick and kick.  He looks around intently at everything around him.  It makes me wonder what he is thinking.

*Dad spoils him.  Seriously.

He is sure a good little boy and we love him to pieces!

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Love the picture with Grandma Hall! I'm sorry Beckham hates baths. Jennah loved them! Have you tried bathing with him? Sometimes that helps them feel more secure. I did it when Jennah was teeny. Hope he learns to like them soon. :)