Thursday, March 11, 2010

six months of wedded bliss


Well, Jason thinks I'm crazy for even celebrating the occasion, but, really, who doesn't celebrate half anniversaries?? For now, I will spare the mushy talk and just document the event by sharing six things we have learned in these six months. (Jason even helped me put this post together.)

1 - Three little words can make everything better. I LOVE YOU

2 - Two gallons of milk (and sometimes even two and a half gallons) does not last a week in this household. We love our dairy products!

3 - Jason is more of a morning person. I am can be a NIGHT owl. Sometimes we have conflicts with that. One day we'll be on the same schedule.

4 - Plans?? Nothing ever goes according to plan.

5 - A messy house is "no bueno" (no good). And, I must say, Jason is the best house-cleaner I have ever seen.

6 - The best dates are the one to the Temple. Perfect.

These few months have flown by, and we have enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to the many more months to come.

6 comments:

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Thank you for consuming dairy products! We sure do like having Jason in the family.

Tammi Pollard said...

Hey that is an awesome list!!!! Jason is a bit of a clean freak which is a very good thing in a husband don't you agree?????

Kelsie said...

Happy six months! I think it's a great occasion to celebrate. And while Rob and I don't exactly "celebrate" each month, we really do recognize the 4th of every month--April 4th will be our 5 7/12 anniversary. :)

CeCille Hall said...

Congratulations on the the first 6 months. The things you're learning are great. Just keep loving and learning. But come get the wedding cake out of my freezer. I love you guys!

Honeybee said...

Cute post Em! I also love your Mom's comment on the cake in the freezer-funny :) It was nice to see you last Thursday {you're welcome too for letting you guys butt in line w/ Jenn-haha!}

Michael and Tammi said...

I was impressed by the items you listed and must say I am very proud of you both for going to the temple as often as you do. The Lord will bless your home by doing the right things. Emily, we couldn't be more happy to have you as part of our family. I was kind of weak at your reception and asked your father to kind of do all the talking at the luncheon but one thing I failed to do while I was there was to let your family know how happy we were to have you in our family. I'm so pleased that your mom and dad taught you such wonderful things. You are very special and we are so glad that Jason found a young lady that fits in with our family.

We love you guys and are so happy for you both. Sounds like you better get that cake out of your mom's freezer!

Love
Dad Pollard