Saturday, December 19, 2009

one crazy cute little boy

Jason's nephew, Kayson, is such a cutie! Jason sure loves that little boy and talks about him all the time. Last time we drove out to Richmond to visit, Kayson was talking in his own little language and apparently telling us about his new curtins in his room, the beautiful Christmas tree, and just about everything under the sun. He was quite the talker, and I'm sure I will one day understand what he is saying. Jason was having a great time playing with Kayson and got some cute pictures of him.
He caught some especially silly expressions of Kayson, and they make me laugh each time I see these pictures. He is one fun little boy.
This is the expression Jason got when he told him to smile.


We sure love that kid and can't wait to see him again.

3 comments:

Royal Princess Academy said...

OH MY GOSH I'm embarrassed- Kayson is FILTHY in these pics.... I LOVE the last pic, what a cheese ball! Silly Boy he sure loves you guys! Thanks for coming to visit!

Michael and Tammi said...

I can't believe how cute the two of them are. Jason you will make a great dad one day I'm sure.

I love the pics of you two.

Smily takes great pictures!

Tammi Pollard said...

So fun!!!! Kayson sure has a lot of people that love him doesn't he??/ love ya Mom Pollard