Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day weekend 2013

We visited Nanna this weekend and had lots of fun for Memorial Day.  It was so nice to not rush and enjoy an extra long weekend.  On Sunday we visited the cemetery to put flowers on graves.  I love this part of the holiday and Beckham seemed to enjoy it too.
 
 
 
We also did a little working in the yard and on the car,
P.S.  We found out that Beckham was NOT a fan of the 4-wheeler.  He was a little scared.  Jason sure hopes that changes soon.
a little fire-pit digging  (Jason is one hard worker.  He got this hole dug super fast!  He's cool like that.  Just saying.)

and enjoying,
and a little playing in the yard. It was nice to just be outside.  The weather was fantastic and Beckham couldn't get enough of being outside.  It was wonderful.


Beckham thought he was such a big boy to sleep in the crib at Nanna's.  He particularly enjoyed waking up to such fun toys in the crib.  It makes our house seem a little dull.  He was content for a long time to just sit in the crib (that never happens at our house!).

But don't let me fool you.  We all relaxed and napped.  I will spare you the lovely pictures of me and my bed head.  Beckham thought it was so nice to be in PJ's late into the morning.  He's used to me rushing him along so that I can make it to work.  It was nice to relax and enjoy being all together.
As a side note, we found out on this trip that Beckham sure likes the big boy food.  He loved eating off of everyone's plate.  Thanks for sharing!  And, we sure didn't mind eating the French fries at Denny's.  How exciting!
Simply said; It was an enjoyable weekend.  Just nice. 

3 comments:

Kathryn McFall said...

I love those type of weekends! And I love the picture of Beckham playing in the crib! Oh he is too cute!

Tammi Pollard said...

I sure had fun with you guys, come again soon...

Michael and Tammi said...

loved the pictures. Looks like youhad a wonderful time.

Come again soon

bumpa