Thursday, November 8, 2012

two months

Beckham is now two months old!  Good grief.  He is growing so fast!  He is such a joy and Jason and I love him to pieces.
 
Beckham is a happy baby.  I love to see him his cute little smile.  He actually smiles at just about everyone who talks to him.  He loves the attention.  Usually when he does smile, he can't help but wave his arms about aimlessly and kick his feet.  It is just so exciting!  But it doesn't really help with the photographer (most of the time, I just get a giant blur for a picture).
 
I love to see this litte boy grow!  He is focusing a lot more and a bit more allert.  I love it.  It is fun for me to see the stages of development that Beckham is going through.  I also have been reviewing some of my child development college courses. (I'm a bit of a geek....I know!)   I re-read the other day that most babies at Beckham's age like to look at simple faces rather than complex images.  Crazy huh! I have noticed this in Beckham.  He has a bouncer that he likes to sit in.  He will stare for a long time...like a very long time...at this lion face that hangs down in front of him.  There are other toys that hang down for him to look at as well, but I have yet to see him even glance at anything but this simple lion face.   Pretty interesting.
Beckham is experimenting with different binkies.  He is not sold on the other types yet, but at least he is trying something other than the one from the hospital.

Also, he has a double chin and is has round chubby cheeks.  So cute.

Beckham doesn't really like the camera.  He gets a bit impatient with me when I pull it out.

 
I just love this little boy.  What fun!

No comments: