Monday, November 12, 2012

a baby shower

My mother-in-law and sisters-in-law decided to throw a shower.  I was so happy to hear that they were going to do it after Beckham was born. Seriously, great idea! (Plus, I really wanted to show him off to all of our family!)  Beckham had a good time meeting everyone.  I think he snuggled just about everyone there.  I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with all of our Morley cousins.  We don't get to see these guys enough! Everything was so great; the food, the day, and most of all the people.  We have great family.  Here are a few pictures from the day.
 
 
As a side note, Kyler and Beckham have discovered each other.  I am so excited that Beckham has a cousin so close in age!  Kyler is adorable and it was so fun to see these two try to interact with each other.

 P.S.  Thank you Tammi, Jessica, Kyler, Jenna, Jordan, Jayme, and Shanyi for putting up with me and my sense of direction...or lack thereof!  I wouldn't have made it without you guys to direct me and stick with me on the drive!

No comments: