Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas lights

It was a special weekend for us. We were with friends and family at Temple Square. It was BEAUTIFUL! Ralph and Teresa took us all out to eat in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Yummy! And, they showed us around Temple Square. The lights are always so pretty and it is especially neat to be there around Christmas time.
The view from the JSMB. Pretty!
We spent the night in Bountiful and played games into the wee hours of the morning. It truely was a perfect weekend to be with family and friends and enjoy their company. Thank you to the Christensens for a great time!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Oh I love all these pictures!! I would have loved to have been there with my family too!!! Temple Square at Christmas is just gorgeous and such a special place to be! Great memories for all of you!! Love you all!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Michael and Tammi said...

I can't believe you beat me to posting anything about this past weekend --- you guys are fast!

Great weekend and loved having you all there. Great pics too by the way.

I loved the temple one of you guys. It reminds me of Tammi and I back before we got married we have one just like it except its of us.
love dad