Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in Review Part 2

This year, Jason and I celebrated our Christmas a day early. On Christmas Eve, Jason and I opened our presents from each other and found that Santa had filled our stockings. He must have known that Jason and I would be out of town that night. Jason bought me a beautiful pearl necklace and some clothing items that I have been asking for. Isn't he wonderful? I gave Jason a drill and circular saw that he has been wanting for quite some time. Now, I can put him to work. Great. It was a perfect Christmas Eve morning.
Please excuse the crazy-looking morning pictures below. I look absolutely lovely in the morning.

Then, it was off to Burley to celebrate. We got to Burley and spent that afternoon with family. Jason and I even went to the church and played some ball. If I remember right, I won each game...actually Jason LET me win. On Christmas Eve night, Grandpa Morley read the Christmas story from the Bible. Although this year he gave the "shortened version." Afterwards, the girls went downstairs to wrap presents. There was wrapping paper, tape, and boxes everywhere. I guess the girls get together and do this every year. It's a fun tradition. Then, we played games and watched movies late into the night.On Christmas morning, we woke up and found ourselves opening more gifts. Jason and I got cloths, a dutch oven, some books, and home decorations. We were seriously so spoiled! That day we played new games. I read almost half of one of my books (I love it--more to come on the book later). Jason played ball with his brother-in-law at the church (it's more of a competition than when playing with me). We also watch new movies and enjoyed each other's company. It was a fun weekend to be with family and celebrate Christmas.

2 comments:

Tammi Pollard said...

I am so glad you guys came home, it fun to have you. We enjoy it when you are all around. Love ya

Michael and Tammi said...

Christams really isn't about all the gifts but to just be together and share time with each other is more than enough for me. We are so blessed to have been together. Thank youfor coming home and making Christmas special.

Love Dad pollard