Tuesday, September 21, 2010

birthday boy

We celebrated this boy's 23rd birthday all weekend long. It really was quite the celebration. However, I did not take as many pictures as I should have of the weekend. Shame on me!

We traveled to Burley for the occasion and for a nice visit. Jason thoroughly enjoyed his birthday in his homeland of Burley with the family. For the birthday celebration we went out to eat with some of the family, played lots of games, and laughed with our family. Jason and I attended a Burley High football game solely to watch the cheeleaders on Friday night (in my totally unbiased opinion, Jason's sister is the best one on the squad). We also hung out with some crazy hyper girls-Jayme and Shanyi-later that night. Jason got to play with his dad's power tools and visited his Grandpa. On your birthday, what more could you ask for?! We really did have a wonderful weekend celebrating Jason's birthday. Geez! He should have birthdays more often!

6 comments:

Austin Christina Cranney said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Sounds like you had fun :)

Royal Princess Academy said...

Happy Birthday you handsome fella you! Glad that you had a fabulous day! LOVE YOU!

Tammi Pollard said...

Oh man I wish i hadn't been so sick, ya know I ended up at home most of this week. Sorry it wasn't more bud, but we love ya. Happy 23rd!!!

Michael and Tammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael and Tammi said...

Happy birthday son. It was great having you and your lovely wife home. Wish we could have you home more often.

love dad

Anonymous said...

Emily, I found your blog! If you want to see ours just let me know your email, mine is cremellewis@gmail.com. And Happy Birthday to your hubby :) sounds like you guys had a great time!