Wednesday, August 4, 2010

first annual A J Hall family reunion

On Saturday, the Hall family celebrated their first annual family reunion. When I was little, I always thought family reunions were for families with "older children," but I guess that's us now. It really was fun to be with everyone.
Mom got everyone matching shirts (a Vinylizeit creation) that had my dad's baby picture on the front. He LOVES his baby picture. It's kind of a big deal. Everyone surprised Dad by wearing his famous baby picture across their chests.

Jason and I enjoyed playing games, eating yummy food, hanging out in the hammock, and wading in the stream with the family. I miss seeing all of our cute neices and nephews together. They are too fun!

All twelve of them together. Isn't it great?

We sure enjoyed getting together with everyone and we are looking forward to reunion next year!

6 comments:

Honeybee said...

I want a shirt!! Great idea guys, I'm sure your Dad was thrilled. :)

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

Rachel likes the way you edited the pictures. We did have a good time, didn't we.

Austin Christina Cranney said...

That looks like you had a lot of fun! And I love the shirt!

Michael and Tammi said...

great blog I enjoyed hearing about your reunion, loved the idea of the shirts. Keep the blog coming

michael

Jenna Cox said...

SO FUN! That is awesome! :) You guys are such a cute family!

Tammi Pollard said...

What a fun thing to do, and the shirts well that is a great idea!!!! Love it.