Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day

We are so blessed to have a wonderful Daddy in our house for Father's Day. I sure love him and think he is the bomb! Beckham adores him. Seriously.
Jason has been quite a hands-on dad, which I will forever be grateful. He always makes time for his son. Jason loves being a Daddy to this little one. They have a pretty cute relationship that I enjoy.  Beckham just loves to be right next to Dad doing everything he does.

 
Recently Beckham had been a little attached to him. Work + School = not enough time to spend with Dad. When this Daddy gets home, it is play time. These two can play for hours. Beckham never tires of being with Dad. The other night, I tried to join in the fun. Beckham gave me a few puzzled looks and a minute later he waved goodbye to me. Get out of here, Mom. Apparently that time is reserved for only Daddy and Beckham. 
 This past week Beckham has insisted on Daddy holding him while he falls to sleep at night, which Jason has been happy to do. Beckham lifts a hand up to touch Jason's face. He just wants to know his Dad is there. It's sweet.  Beckham just loves to cuddle his Dad.
We sure love to have our Dad around. Happy Father's Day.

3 comments:

Connie G said...

Happy Father's Day Jason! I am sure you will enjoy your day with that cutie pie!!

Michael and Tammi said...

Happy Fathers day to yo son! I enjoyed hearing from you today as well. Loved the pic's on this blog ( I realized I never see Emily it's always Jason and Beckham) Good to see them hanging out together.

Hope your day is super great.

Bumpa

Jenn and Brandon said...

So fun! First official Father's Day! Can't wait to see Beckham again...it's been too long!