Sunday, October 14, 2012

blessing day

Beckham was blessed today by his dad.  It was so special and wonderful to have family all around.  Thanks to everyone who made time and sacrafice to come.  We sure appreciate the support we have from our families.  It was a wonderful day.  I have tons of pictures on my camera from the day, as I should for a day like today.

I believe that this was seriously the earliest Beckham and I have been ready for the day.  I was right pleased with myself to just be dressed and out the door in time!  What an accomplishment!  


We had just about everyone from our family with us today.  The grandparents were there.

And most of Beckham's uncles, aunts, and counsins.











 We also had Great Grandma Hall and Great Grandma Richards with us for this special day.
 It was so fun to have Beckham see all of his family.  

By the afternoon, Beckham was exhausted....and Mom and Dad were a little bit tired too.  We had a good nap, and now Beckham has his second wind.  Let's hope we are not in for a long night!

We sure enjoyed the day with everyone.  Thanks again for coming!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Your family is so adorable! Don't change, girl. You are too cool.

Connie G said...

Oh!! How we wish we could have been there!! Great pictures. It will be a day you won't forget- the blessing of your first child. Thanks for sharing! Keep up the blog posts! I saw the other ones from our trip= tried to post comments four -five times - they never posted.

Love you all.

Connie