Thursday, October 20, 2011

spudnuts at the Pollards

Definition. Spudnuts = yummy doughnuts made with a little bit of potato

Misson complete. I sucessfully made spudnuts by myself for the first time. Yumm! They weren't as good as Mom's (what is, really?), but I will still call this a success. It was a L-O-N-G baking day and I don't want to even think about making more until next year. It wore me right out! I figure the whole process took almost 7 hours. Good grief! Thank goodness Jason was there to help me. Didn't they turn out looking good??

Although it was an exhausting day, I sure enjoy this tradition. Thanks to everyone who helped us eat them up!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

thank you so m uch for the yummy spudnuts! They were SO GOOD and we definitely ate them up SUPER fast. thanks what a fun tradition

Kelsey said...

aw man, these were good! thanks again!

Jenn and Brandon said...

Hey! I didn't get any... :(