Thursday, June 30, 2011

fireworks season

So it's fireworks season again. Jason has been gone for the past week to Burley and I have been here in Logan. Can I just say that I really REALLY hate being at home by myself? Because I do. Seriously. So I have tried and tried to keep myself super-D-duper busy this entire week so that it will go by faster. And actually it has been a crazy and fast week!

This Jason and me at the firework stand when I dropped him off. It's a bit fuzzy. I know. Sorry.

To explain our week, I'll split it into two.

SO, Jason had a little visit to the emergency room in Burley, Idaho this week. He sliced a few of his fingers really bad. He sent me pictures. (Yuck. I'll spare you all.) The good news: He didn't cut them completely off. He also has been enjoying being with and working with his family. I think that they have too much fun when they all get together, even during firework season.

As for me, I've been really busy with my new job at work, which is really nice. I've been grocery shopping, cleaning, and paying the bills. Fun. Lucky for me though, I have also been spoiled, because I have been out to my parents a lot lately. They have been feeding me really good food and keeping me company along with my cute neices and nephews. They are the Bomb!


Although we have had pretty good weeks apart, I'll be really, really, super, super-D-duper happy when we're spending a week together again.


P.S. happy 4th of JULY!!

It's my favorite holiday...better than Christmas!

1 comment:

Jessica J. said...

So, this might be a totally random comment, but where did Jason serve his mission, and when was he in the mtc? Like I said, super random.