Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's official......

I'm a graduate.

Graduation was Saturday. I just want you all to know that it was the longest day of my life! Seriously.
So this is the only picture of my husband and me at the graduation. Don't know why we just got one. Not the best picture, but I had to prove my honey was there.

P.S. I don't know why NO ONE told me that I looked like a fruit cake. Let's be honest. The whole prego gown and the funky hat - not that flattering. Oh, well. The things you do to get a diploma!

P. {double} S. I graduated with my older brother, Court. It was pretty cool. Plus, all of our siblings were there too. You guys are awesome! Thanks for sitting through not one, but two long graduations.

So to wrap it up: Emily Pollard = college graduate.

3 comments:

Morley Fam said...

Congratulations!How nice to be done with school!Its a big accomplishment- you should be proud!:) And no worries-The gowns are a one time wear- and your pics turned out really cute!

Austin Christina Cranney said...

Congrats! That is so great! We look forward to the day when Austin will graduate... Can't wait to see you guys for our dutch oven cook off! :)

Honeybee said...

Congrats Em! That is such a great accomplishment & to share it with your bro.- sweet! :) Love ya, Meliss